Friday, April 12, 2013

Move the "laws" of the internal world to the external world

I lived and played in the internal world; the world of imaginary falsehood.
I learnt the laws, the rules of the game, and I won.
I won by being the master and creator of the best inner world for me.
But then it detoriated.

The inner world is not real; it is imaginary. And so it will instaneously collapse the moment your mind splits for a second. It it too unstable, it shape-shifts and morphs, and collpases and begins again all in one moment and the next.

But I was a master. I knew everything about the rules, about how to press forward and become a King.
I must do the same for the external world. A world that exists between myself and the rest of a million individuals and souls.

It changes. The external world changes as well.
However, I am not the only one who changes it. It is not just a single man's kingdom. And so we must learn to adapt, and to learn.
That is what I will do.

The internal world was my kingdom, and I was the king.
Now I am a mere squire in the real world; and I must start again.
But I am not stupid, I know how to get around and go through all the trapdoors and back alley ways.
It's all a matter of time.
The mind is able to create; but it can also learn and adapt.
In the external world, it's merely letting the world into one's mind and from there moving out to the world again. It's a process of in and out, in and out. And I have already mastered that adaption; just like a charmeleon. It's time to let go and forget; to open one's mind and to expand out to reality.
It starts today.

No comments:

Post a Comment