Sunday, March 17, 2013

what do you think for further study I do something like: Linguistics and IT??

what do you think for further study I do something like: Linguistics and IT??

-> Focusing on my dispositions -
OPENNESS: Liberal and artistic, rather than conservative and traditional
CONSCIENTIOUSNESS: Well organized, versus spontaneous and flexible
EXTRAVERSION: Shy and reserved, rather than outgoing and active
AGREEABLENESS: Warm, trusting and cooperative, rather than assertive and competitive
STABILITY: Calm and relaxed, as opposed to stressed

-> My study background:
Basically languages (second languages) & TESOL (english teaching).

-> The way that the translating/interpreting industry is heading:
Moving towards the IT-ization, and combining with machine-translating.

-> As well as my context:
Living and working in a foreign country.

I think Linguistics and IT would be a logical step for a good career.
Would do you think???? ^^

No comments:

Post a Comment